We never want HSC to be about money. But, the fact is that ministries can’t survive without the financial support that we so generously receive. Your tithes and offerings do more than fill a bank account. Here is just a small list of how our faithful tithes and offerings are multiplied:
- Community outreach
- Charitable ministries
- Financial assistance
- One-time and ongoing hope campaigns
Your tithes and offerings are fully tax-deductible, should you choose to do so.
Instructions for giving online are shown below. If you prefer, simply brings your gift with you on Sunday
The Bible has much to say about giving. God wants us to understand – and enjoy – the blessings that come to those who give with a cheerful heart. Here are just a few…
- Faithful giving draws me closer to God. (Matt 6:21)
- Faithful giving is the key to an abundant life. (1 Tim. 6:18-19)
- Faithful giving allows God a chance to prove that He exists and wants to bless me. (Mal 3:10)
- Faithful giving makes me more like God. (John 3:16)
- Faithful giving blesses me in return. (Phil 4:17)
- Faithful giving makes me happy. (Acts 20:35)
- Faithful giving reminds me that everything was given to me by God. (Deut 8:18)
You can quickly and easily send your tithes and offerings by visiting our new giving app on Church Center: https://hscmd.churchcenter.com/
Text To Give
You can now TEXT to give by texting any amount to 84321. The first time you text, you’ll be guided through the set-up. After that, it’s quick, easy, and painless.
Give using Paypal
Give quickly and easily via PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To avoid any fees, please select “Sending to a friend” if prompted.
Send a check
During this time of “social distancing,” you can mail your tithes and offerings to:
Hope Springs Church
264 Lower Magothy Beach Rd
Severna Park, MD 21146