Generosity is our joy
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.’ 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Your tithes and offerings are fully tax-deductible, should you choose to do so.
Instructions for giving online are shown below. If you prefer, simply bring your gift with you on Sunday
The Bible has much to say about giving. God wants us to understand and enjoy the blessings that come to those who give with a cheerful heart. Here are just a few:
- Faithful giving draws me closer to God. (Matt 6:21)
- Faithful giving is the key to an abundant life. (1 Tim. 6:18-19)
- Faithful giving allows God a chance to prove that He exists and wants to bless me. (Mal 3:10)
- Faithful giving makes me more like God. (John 3:16)
- Faithful giving blesses me in return. (Phil 4:17)
- Faithful giving makes me happy. (Acts 20:35)
- Faithful giving reminds me that everything was given to me by God. (Deut 8:18)
You can quickly and easily send your tithes and offerings by visiting our new giving app on Church Center: https://hscmd.churchcenter.com/
Text To Give
You can now TEXT to give by texting any amount to 84321. The first time you text, you’ll be guided through the setup. After that, it’s quick, easy, and painless.
Send a check
Feel free to mail your tithes and offerings to:
Hope Springs Church
264 Lower Magothy Beach Rd
Severna Park, MD 21146
Of course, you can always give in-person during our weekly worship service.