We never want HSCC to be about money. But, the fact is that ministries can’t survive without the financial support that we so generously receive. Your tithes and offerings do more than fill a bank account. Here is just a small list of how our faithful tithes and offerings are multiplied:
- Community outreach
- Charitable ministries
- Financial assistance
- One-time and ongoing hope campaigns
Your tithes and offerings are fully tax-deductible, should you choose to do so.
Click below to access our secure, on-line giving portal. If you prefer, we welcome you to bring your tithes and offerings when you worship. There is a collection basket near the coffee station.
The Bible has much to say about giving. God wants us to understand – and enjoy – the blessings that come to those who give with a cheerful heart. Here are just a few…
- Faithful giving draws me closer to God. (Matt 6:21)
- Faithful giving is the key to an abundant life. (1 Tim. 6:18-19)
- Faithful giving allows God a chance to prove that He exists and wants to bless me. (Mal 3:10)
- Faithful giving makes me more like God. (John 3:16)
- Faithful giving blesses me in return. (Phil 4:17)
- Faithful giving makes me happy. (Acts 20:35)
- Faithful giving reminds me that everything was given to me by God. (Deut 8:18)